This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for Lionsgate. I received information to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
When feisty medical student Gabby Holland moves in next door to perennial ladies’ man Travis Shaw, they embark on a surprising romantic journey neither imagined possible. Travis has always believed a serious relationship would cramp his easygoing lifestyle, while Gabby is preparing to settle down with her long-term boyfriend—until an irresistible attraction between the unlikely couple upends both of their well-planned lives. Spanning a decade and tracing the evolution of a love affair that is ultimately tested by life’s most defining events, this story features a memorable ensemble of friends and family in Sparks’s beloved North Carolina setting, culminating with the question that every couple must ask themselves: how far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?
Want to win a Prize Pack from The Choice?
Optional entries (be sure to leave a separate comment for each action so you’ll get counted!!):
- Subscribe to The Tween & Me e-mail newsletter. (1 entry)
- Blog about the giveaway and link back to us. Be sure to comment here with the link to your post. (5 entries)
- Add our button to your blogroll. Be sure to comment here with a link to your blogroll. (5 entries)
- Follow The Tween & Me on Pinterest. Leave a comment here that you’re following us. (1 entry)
- Pin the pink giveaway picture on Pinterest. Leave a comment here with the link. (1 entry)
- Follow The Tween & Me on Instagram. Leave a comment here that you’re following us. (1 entry)
- Post the pink giveaway picture on Instagram. Be sure to tag us! Leave a comment here with the link. (1 entry)
- Follow The Tween & Me on YouTube. Leave a comment here that you’re following us. (1 entry)
- Follow The Tween & Me on Twitter. Leave a comment here that you’re following us. (1 entry)
- Tweet “I want to #win a #TheChoice #prize and #giftcard http://ow.ly/XVfGW from @TheChoiceFilm & @TheTweenAndMe #giveaway #ChooseLove” May be done once per day. Leave a comment here with the link. (1 entry)
- May be done 10 times: leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway post (be sure to leave a comment below telling which one (s) you did!) (1 entry per comment)
Giveaway is open to US residents 18 and older. ONLY comments left on this post will count as entries. All entries will be verified. Any that are not verifiable will be deleted. Giveaway ends Wednesday, February 17, 2016, at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be notified via e-mail and will have 48 hours to reply to our e-mail. Please add thetweenandme (at) gmail (dot) com to your address book so you don’t miss our e-mail! Each household is only eligible to win one The Choice Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Prizing provided by Lionsgate.
Disclosure: I was provided with a promotional product as a thank you for posting about this giveaway.